Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

Oh, friends, I've missed you.  It might not seem like it considering the giant gap in posting, but I have.  I compose posts in my head on a daily basis (sometimes I do it with sermons, too), but never seem to find the time/energy to actually write them.  And things have been crazy and stressful and I haven't wanted to write a whole series of crazy-stressful-depressing posts.  But I should have written on Halloween, and the hubby's birthday, and the seester's birthday, and a whole bunch of other non-crazy-stressful-depressing posts.  The other day a Facebook friend posted a link on my timeline to inspire me to maybe post.  I'm going to post with some of those pictures soon, but today I'm posting what I started working on yesterday when it was Button Day.  I have no idea why Button Day is a thing, but you know I'll look for shoes.  So, here we go, for the first time in a couple of months.  Hopefully I remember how!


I love these.  I think they came like this, but there's no reason someone crafty couldn't make a pair to their own design and colors.


Hmmmm...is it time to take out the ribbon laces and find some cute buttons?



I'm not a huge fan of the shoes themselves, but I do love the color (duh) and the smattering of buttons. 


Don't be freaked out, those are doll legs, not creepy baby legs (which is what I thought at first, because I am a dork).  These are cute for a doll or a baby!  Although, a little baby...not one who could yank off the buttons and eat them.  Right, Mom?
 

Not as cute in the adult version.  Is it the buttons they chose?


For you fleep-flop fans!


I think these are my favorite.  So simple, cute, and classy.  Could someone make me a pair, please?


And while you're at it, could you make me a pair like this, too?  Maybe in black?  I need a cute pair of black flats for work.  Which reminds me:  I'm wearing a lot of flats these days.  Sorry to disappoint those who live vicariously through the heels.  

Alrighty then.  I feel better.  Hopefully I will talk to you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. You could easily make the last 2 pairs yourself. The first one especially just get some shoes, buy a couple cards of buttons (or if you were here go through my button boxes) and start gluing. The second pair might be a bit trickier since I don't think you've ever made covered buttons but they aren't hard just require a different technique. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...