Thursday, September 17, 2015

Baby Blue Blankie

Shhhh...I'm writing this at the office, don't tell my boss!  Said boss is actually at a meeting, our one current employee is home sick, and I'm taking advantage of the quiet to write a quick post. Are there other things I should be doing?  Yes, but nothing that can't wait.  And I just found out that my latest project has arrived at its destination, so I can share it here and not ruin the surprise on the off-chance they read the blog.





This is for the new baby of a family at St. Someone's.  He's a little over a month old, and super cute.  Which isn't surprising as his older brother has always been super cute (Mom and Dad must have super-cute-baby genes)  

*Happy side-note:  Said older brother wore orange to his baptism, so I, of course, matched my shoes to his shirt.  Yes, I was an incredibly dorky pastor.

*Unhappy side-note:  I'm trying not to take it horribly personally how many people from St. Someone's have un-friended me on Facebook since I left.  This makes me sad.

Enough side-notes.  Back to the post.  It's time for some blue, crocheted shoes.


I think Toms has these in pretty much every color.  I approve.  These are my wedding color, so of course I approve of these the most. 


Adorable.  The Potential Baby might have to have some.  Which means this business had better do well so I can spend my days at home crocheting instead of at the office writing blog posts. Heehee.


See?  I'll need the time to make sure the PB has a different pair of adorable shoes for every day of his or her baby life.



I love these.  I'd wear them as slippers if they came in my size.


How cute are these?  Maybe the puppies need some puppy shoes?


Blue pigs.  Why are the piggies blue?  And why is there one random pair that's not blue?


Oh hell no.


I couldn't leave you with that last pair.  These are much better.  And the girlier version of that first pair.
 

Dang, I keep forgetting that the PB would need matching hats.  Maybe the hubby and I shouldn't have a baby...the obsessive perfectionism might kill me.

Look 2 posts in a week!  I've actually missed writing.  Maybe I'll be able to find some more time/inspiration to write a little more often going forward.  For now I need to get back to work before I get fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...