Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pinstripes

I received a text from my aunt the other day with the following message:  "You can pinstripe anything.  [Your uncle] and I went to a car show and saw these."  She sent 2 pictures in illustration.



They're actually pretty cool, and inspired me to go find some more.


I love these.  Of course the fact that they started off as shiny, red patent leather certainly doesn't hurt.


These are cool, too.  I love the colors of the pinstriping.


Very pretty, and although more detailed, they don't seem quite as well done as the ones before?  I still like them, though.


Is that supposed to be...marijuana?  Maybe I'm just over-thinking it.  I like the green accents on the pink, but I wouldn't want people staring at my feet wondering what kind of a statement I was making.

There were some other examples I found, but apparently, like tattoos, pinstriping can get creepy quickly, and I just wasn't in the mood for skulls and eyeballs and other weird stuff tonight (possible marijuana shoes notwithstanding).

Thanks, Auntie, for the inspiration!  Hope you are having/had a fabulous visit with your brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...