Friday, April 25, 2014

Raaaaiiiiin!

I'm listening to the wonderful rain right now, and it's lovely.  It has rained all day, and I have enjoyed every minute of it, especially since we so desperately need it right now.  And rain means rainbows, right?  OK, not right now because it's dark.  Geez, you're so literal.  I was just trying for a segue into the fact that the PF recently sent me a series of rainbow shoes.  I should actually write "recently" as she sent them 16 days ago.  This is what happens when I don't post regularly!  Although I do now have a backlog of ideas that I can work my way shoes.  But back to rainbows.  I did a post of rainbow shoes a while ago, but now we have a whole new selection to ogle:


Ohmygoshcute.  I think this might be the same yarn I also made into baby shoes fairly recently, but those pale in comparison to these.  Gaaaah...perfectionist button pushed!
 
PF said something about the 90s with these.  Absolutely.  The decade that brought us giant, clunky, spongy heels.
 

Barbie shoes!  I have no idea who would think of something like this, or take the time to do it, but it's definitely different and interesting.  Probably art of some kind.  This is what Pinterest is for:  for people to make random things and post them so that others of us can then randomly post their random posts!
 

Stripey.  T-strap.  Rainbow.  Should be perfect, right?  It's just a little off for me.  Maybe it's the white stripes (not the band)?  The lack of green, purple, and indigo?  Or the clunky heel?  Not sure.


These were one of my choices for the last post as well.  Great minds think alike!


Oh.  Wow. These are crazy.  It's like a parrot and a shoe had a baby.  Is it weird that I kind of like them?


No.  First off, platform, peep toe booties.  No.  Plus, I'm pretty sure the bedazzler threw up.


Same clunky heel as above, but this time I love them. PF said they reminded her of Rainbow Bright.  I can totally see that.  I never got into Rainbow Bright as a kid, but the shoe version might convert me.
 

Shoe color wheel!  Pretty, and it can help you determine which colors each shoe will go with!


This last one is hilarious.  It's like the saying:  Don't like the weather?  Wait 5 minutes and it will change.  I would totally wear these as part of some kind of costume.

Good night, all. The hubby and I are wild and crazy tonight.  We went to bed at 8:00.  Hubby has been snoozing for about an hour, and I'm about to follow.  Mom said after last night's post that I'm not old, yet, but this might prove her wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...