Friday, January 24, 2014

Irregular

One of my fabulous bible study ladies (FBSL) sent me a link today for a website she found called Irregular Choice.  It's an appropriate name, because there are some strange shoes.  Here is a sampling:

These are...interesting?  It's just too much.  It's like 4 shoes got smooshed together.  Could they not have gone with a bit more of a cohesive theme?
 
 Gotta love the Mary Jane style.  Not so much with the smooshing again.  Take out the snakeskin and I might be on board with these.


Damn.  Is that a lucite heel?  These are stripper shoes for little girls?


Oh man, I totally should have had these for my monsters post.  These are hilarious.  Wait, is that a fin?  Are these sharks?
Just no.

You should definitely go check out the site because there is more craziness to be had, and you know you need more crazy.  I can't give them too much of a hard time, though, as they did have my Scottie Dog shoes.  Still can't afford them, but there they are if I ever win the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...