Monday, October 21, 2013

Hot Pink

The Pinterest friend has struck again, sending me these crazy shoes:

 
I don't even know what to say about these.  The heels look like they've been covered in cupcake sprinkles, and the shoes...The shoes are like insane, feathery hooves.  Maybe these would look semi-appropriate on a Las Vegas show girl?
 
I'm not much of a pink fan.  I like it in small doses, but don't buy much.  But, since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, pink is totally appropriate.  So here are a few more pink selections:
 
 
These remind me of ruffle-butted bloomers.  Except without the cute, diapered baby butt.

 
Way too girly for me.

 
More ruffles.  But, I do like a good ankle strap!

 
Ooooh, sparkly.
 
I'm not sure if any of the nieces are still in a pink phase, but if they are, I'm sure they would love some of these.
 
Whether you like pink or loathe it, though, it does remind us to take care of the girls.  Don't put off getting them checked; early prevention is key!  In other words,
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...