Sunday, July 7, 2013

Gryffindor

Since I posted the other day about Slytherin House from the Harry Potter books, it seems only right that I do one for Gryffindor, the home of Harry himself.  According to the Sorting Hat in the first book, Gryffindors are brave:
 
"You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart"
 
Gryffindors and Slytherins do NOT get along.  I, of course, like to pretend that if I were in the HP world I would be sorted into Gryffindor, and since it's my fantasy it can be what I want it to be.  In reality, though, I'm not sure I'm brave enough to be sorted into Gryffindor.  OK, on to shoes!
 



 
I am  geek enough that I would probably wear these.  Especially the pumps and the high tops with the ribbon laces.  Dang...this is all making me want to re-read the books.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...