Sunday, April 28, 2013

Creepy and Cute

First the creepy.

Yes, those are teeth shoes.  The hubby found them and showed me awhile back, and I was properly horrified.  Tonight a friend posted them on my facebook timeline and said they made her think of her.  Neither of us are really sure what to make of that statement...  Regardless, now you can try to scrub this image out of your brain, too!

I can't just leave you with the creepy, though, so here are the shoes I wore to church this morning:

 
OK, I actually only wore them to the first service.  I felt really awful this morning, was coughing, sweating, had a fever, etc., and almost took a header in these when I was trying to serve communion because I got dizzy as I was stepping down to the railing.  I figured that would ruin the sacrament for a lot of people, especially the ones I fell on after dumping wine all over them.  I got these last winter for the Advent season, which is sadly only 4 Sundays.  Couldn't the blue season be longer so I could enjoy all of that lovely blue?  Thankfully I don't have to confine my blue shoes to only that season, although it is nice to coordinate with the paraments. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...