Monday, April 22, 2013

...Continued

Since I know you all have been waiting on pins and needles for it, here is the other picture of the shoes I posted yesterday:
 
 
You're welcome.  I'm sure you lost sooo much sleep over that!  These are the shoes I bought for the reception the church gave us after we got back from our honeymoon.  The reception was outdoors, so these very chunky heels worked well for not sinking into the grass.  The heel also makes a  nice, solid handle if I ever need to use these shoes as a weapon...

 
Remember my shoe shrine?  Well, it's growing.  That poor little table is going to collapse from the weight one of these days.

 
Here's another view, which actually doesn't look as crowded as I thought it would.  You've seen the shoe-shaped wine bottle holder the hubby gave me for my birthday, but I've gotten a couple of other new things as well.

 
This is actually a few weeks old.  It says "I'd rather be shoe shopping," and one of my lovely bible study ladies gave it to me.  I should have removed the sticker goo before I took the picture, but clearly my tendency towards half-assed quality control continues.  Anyway, the pad is correct...I WOULD rather go shoe shopping than grocery shopping.

 
THIS lovely addition showed up after the church rummage sale last weekend.  The senior pastor apparently decided I simply must have it for my collection.  It looks like it could be an older piece, but the sticker on the bottom says it's from Ross.  Which for some reason just makes me giggle.  Part of me thinks this is hideous, and another part of me thinks it's hilarious.  All of me knows I would never wear shoes like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...